Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time for a new office chair :(

Well, the inevitable has happened - my office chair is broken! Time, and my big (__|__) have finally taken it's toll on my office chair so I've been shopping for a new office chair on the shoplet.com website. I spend a lot of time in my office chair between social networking, contests, email, and now with tax season rolling around that's even MORE hours (tax software helps but dear Lord taxes are complicated!!). I need to be comfortable.

I think I've got it narrowed down to this one: HON Boda Series High-Back Work Chair. It's well-made, appears comfortable will give me hours of comfort... and judging from the pile of forms I have for doing my taxes this year, I'll be spending hours sitting in it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment