Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SHOCKED!

I had a nutritionist visit today... and I lost another 1.7%! I was pretty shocked, to say the least... I've been very lax about my food journal, I've barely exercised, I've been skipping breakfast and snacking at night, and I don't even want to think about all the junk I've eaten since Christmas. *shudder*

BUT, most of the time I've tried to be conscious about what I eat, and I've moderated the junk (except for the cheese dip and chocolate cake at Christmas! HA!) so I guess I didn't do so bad after all. I really was hoping just to break even, so any loss at all is amazing! Of course, I celebrated with a grilled chicken sandwich and french fries from Buffalo Wild Wings, and 2 pieces of chocolate candy *sigh* The funny thing is, the fries weren't even that good, and the chocolate candy was meh at best - I'd rather have my sugar-free chocolate Jello pudding/mousse instead.

Overall, I'm down 4.66%. I'm hoping to double my weight loss for my next weigh-in, but I'm going to have to get serious about the diet and exercise in order to accomplish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment