Thursday, December 2, 2010

dab's Holiday Wishlist

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? Health and Happiness :)

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Open presents, and a big breakfast - pancakes or waffles, bacon, coffee, fruit. Or it could be homemade bread (I'll set the breadmaker) with omlettes, bacon, coffee, fruit.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? 2011 Volkswagon Eos Lux in Salsa Red :) plus enough $ to cover the taxes on it. LOL

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? I enter a lot of sweeps/contests/giveaways, so most of my Christmas shopping is covered by items I win. But we also spend time volunteering and donating to various causes, especially around the holidays. It serves as a reminder of how blessed we really are.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Monopoly.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Decorating the tree on Christmas Eve. It used to drive my son bonkers, but that's when we did it when I was little, so that's what I still do today.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? I think NYC. To me, it's the most magical place to be over the holidays.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?

Kinect

Wii Red - because well, it's red!

PS3 Holiday Bundle - we don't have a PS3 yet

No comments:

Post a Comment