- Mannland 5 got season passes to a nearby water park and wants to cram in a few more visits before summer is over.
- FiddleDeeDee shares her "recipe" for a homemade slip-and-slide. Water fun doesn't have to be expensive!
- C Beth Blog shares her summer vacation memories. She made me feel like I was there.
- Shells in your Pocket made a summer to-do list of affordable activities her kids wanted to do, all while making family memories.
- Jenny on the Spot enjoyed “Drive-in on our drive way” night for an fun, affordable family activity - makes me wish we had a garage instead of a carport!
- Swistle goes to the pool almost every day, and also admits to letting her kids have extra TV and video game time (don't we all! I swear my son played more Xbox this summer than he did all last school year, which was OK with me).
- Finding Bonggamom shared her list of 14 things she wants to do before summer is over.
- Welcome to Quadville! is planning a trip to Disneyland. With quads, I bet it'll be a blast! There's nothing better than experiencing Disney through the eyes of a child (or 4).
- Deb, Mom of 3 Girls will be in the middle of moving over Labor Day weekend so they can't spend the end of summer like they usually do, so they're making alternate plans.
- Cookin' Canuck shared her experiences camping with the kids. There's nothing more fun than a pair of walkie-talkies to a couple of boys! My son and his best friend used to have all sorts of adventures and used their walkie-talkies to keep in touch. One of the best presents I ever gave my son.
- My Beautiful Day made a list of things her family wanted to do before summer was over, and shared pictures and memories of their recent trip to the Minnesota Zoo (indoor exhibits only and I don't blame them - TOO HOT!
- V & Co shared camping memories, past and present.
- Because I Said So's family went on a trip to the Outer Banks. I'm sooo jealous, that's my most favorite destination vacation spot (and where I'm planning on going next month). I wonder if they went to Corolla/Duck, or someplace further south?
Sunday, August 22, 2010
24 BlogHer moms are sharing their summer plans, and offering a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card thanks to Kellogg.