Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mamavation - New Year, New Me

I've been thinking about doing the whole Mamavation thing for awhile now, but I'm not networked enough to get chosen, so I participate on the sidelines. They do have 2 great Twitter parties scheduled already for 2011:

On Wednesday, January 5th, GameStop will sponsor a party described as "discover all the ways your personal fitness goals can be personalized in 2011". Times are as follows:

8-10pm Eastern
7-9pm Central
6-8pm Mountain
5-7pm Pacific
3-5pm Hawaii

Personalizing my fitness goals (and workouts) is important to me - because of my weight and problems with my knee, etc. I have to be careful about how I exercise, yet I still want to maximize my workouts and weight loss. As with all Mamavation twitter parties there are loads of great prizes, including Biggest Loser games, Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2011, Wii Sports Resort and more, with Grand Prize being a Wii Bundle (Black, Red or White) that includes the console, MotionPlus Remote, Nunchuk Controller, Sports and Sports Resort.

You can follow the hastag #gamestop on Twitter during the party, or prior to for any updates/information.

Then the following week on Wednesday, January 12th, SALONPAS is sponsoring the Less Pain More Gain Twitter Party. From the Mamavation post: "SALONPAS is a pain patch with NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) medication you can put on your body for relief. So instead of taking an aspirin or ibuprofen, you can just put a SALONPAS patch directly on the part of your body that is causing you discomfort." Times are the same as above:

8-10pm Eastern
7-9pm Central
6-8pm Mountain
5-7pm Pacific
3-5pm Hawaii

I look forward to finding out more about this product, not only for post-workouts but also to manage my knee pain until I can have my replacement done. Mamavation also has a Google Doc where you can sign up to receive more information and samples from the company.

Prizes for this twitter party include runners' prize packs, yoga prize packs and the 3 Grand Prizes of a PS3, EA SportsActive 2, samples and more! This promises to be a great party. You can follow the hastag #salonspas on Twitter during the party, or prior to for any updates/information.

No comments:

Post a Comment