- Just a Mom's Take on Things likes Corn Flakes, Fruit Loops (I must have been the only kid in the world who didn't like Fruit Loops), Rice Krispies while her husband Corn Pops and Cocoa Krispies (both favs of mine) and her kids add Apple Jacks and Frosted Mini Wheats to the mix. Their cupboard must be stocked with Kellogg's cereals! :)
- Busy Mom said she tried to pass down her love of Rice Krispies to her kids....but you've played the Telephone game, right? It came out instead as a love of Cocoa Krispies. HA!
- Mannland 5 shares her family's favorite cereals.
- FiddleDeeDee she sees a cereal shelf and thinks about Seinfeld. HA, me too! We always kept our cereal over the fridge growing up, and I still do that today. She likes Special K, while her kids like Rice Krispies.
- C Beth Blog's whole family enjoys Crispix (I didn't know it was fat-free!). We haven't eaten Crispix much but I'll have to give it a try next time I go shopping.
- Shells in your Pocket has a problem common in many families - 3 kids, 3 different favorite cereals!
- Jenny on the Spot's family enjoys Frosted Mini Wheats, Rice Krispies, Special K Red Berries and a new favorite is Frosted Flakes (I loved those growing up too - Tony the Tiger was the ish!!).
- Swistle posted a handy chart that shows all the Kellogg cereals - some I'd forgotten about!
- Finding Bonggamom I think has covered the whole Kellogg's product line when she listed out her family's favorite cereals!
- Welcome to Quadville! has 4 hungry little birdies to feed, and they all LOVE cereal! You can read all about it in her blog post (warning - the pic is TOO cute!).
- Cookin' Canuck grew up eating whole-grain cereals (no sugared cereal in her house, can you imagine? Nowdays they'd report for you child abuse!). She did get to experience the yumminess of Frosted Flakes at her grandparents house, and Corn Pops when camping with friends.
- V & Co's post shows why cereal is an important part of a regular, healthy diet.
- Reviews by Kami shares her family's morning routine (4 kids, 3 different school, hectic schedule!), and cereal plays an important role.
- Because I Said So Reviews shares her and her family's favorite cereals.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Mom's Breakfast Club - favorite Kellog's cereals, past and present
24 BlogHer moms are sharing their favorite Kellogg's cereals, past and present, and offering a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card thanks to Kellogg. Below is a sampling of the blogs that are participating.