Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve!

Well, 2011 is only a few hours away. I've got my celebration all set - there's a bottle of sparkling wine chilling, and shrimp marinating in some asian seasoning. The offspring is going out to a party, so I don't even have to share!!

I spent the better part of today using up my coupons that expire today - there was a couple I never could locate the product, but thankfully I got everything else. Unfortunately, I had to use a bunch of them at Walmart, which was an ordeal. Why do they act like I'm stealing this stuff? They make an extra 8 cents on each coupon redemption for handling - they should be thanking me!

With the end of 2010 comes the end of a ton of giveaways I've entered.

Bargain Mom is having an AMAZING giveaway for a $500 DeluxeCard Visa and vacation to Cancun, plus a variety of other prizes. The total value of this prize package is over $2,000! There are lots of entry options so be sure to take advantage of them all to maximize your chances of winning.

Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports is giving away a $75 gift certificate to Plow & Hearth! I kinda like this coat rack - it would look great in my entryway.

Cocktails with Mom is giving away a Spike Seasoning Magic prize pack! Since I'm eating healthier (or trying to) I've become more interested in finding new seasoning blends to jazz up my food, so this would be a great win :) I also like that many of their products are gluten and/or salt-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment